Stunning fully renovated 3-bedroom home on a large 50 x 110 ft property with privacy and towering trees. Located in the desirable Pinedale neighbourhood of Burlington with easy access to highways & Appleby GO station, close to the lake, great schools, parks, shopping and all amenities!
Beautifully designed and decorated, the modern open concept main level has a large living and dining space with a stone feature wall and a gorgeous maple kitchen with white shaker style cabinetry, soft close doors, a large center island perfect for entertaining, stainless-steel appliances and gleaming quartz countertops with a subway tile back splash. The bay window allows plenty of natural light to pour into the space. A separate family room is located at the back of the house with sliding doors out to the new deck and private fenced yard.
The upper level has three generous sized bedrooms and a stylish 4-piece bath with deep tub, trendy tiles and a maple/quartz vanity. The finished lower level has a huge recreation room, three-piece bathroom with spa-like glass shower, and a large laundry/utility room. There is ample storage crawl space. The single garage has inside entry into the main foyer for simple convenience.
The entire home has high quality finishes with rich hand-scraped hardwood flooring, laminate & tile in the lower level, and pot lighting throughout. The roof, windows, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC have all been updated. Truly a move-in-ready showpiece home!
- Living Room: 16.06 ft x 11.11 ft
- Kitchen: 13.03 ft x 11 ft
- Dinette: 10.05 ft x 11 ft
- Family Room: 17.04 ft x 10.01 ft
- Master Bedroom: 10.11 ft x 12.07 ft
- Bedroom: 10.11 ft x 11.10 ft
- Bedroom: 8.11 ft x 9.10 ft
- Bathroom: 4-Piece
- Recreation Room: 19.11 ft x 12.05 ft
- Bathroom: 3-Piece
- Laundry/Utility: 7.05 ft x 14.02 ft
- Frontenac (JK to grade 8) – 5140 Pinedale Avenue, Burlington
- Robert Bateman (Grade 9 to 12) – 5151 New Street, Burlington
- Ascension (JK to grade 8) – 5205 New Street, Burlington
- Assumption (Grade 9 to 12) – 3230 Woodward Avenue, Burlington